Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Now & Then

I was flipping through pictures on my computer the other day and it made me stop and think about how fast time has gone by. I cant believe how much they have grown up. It is nice sometimes to stop and think about this stuff because it is such a crazy life you really don't get much time to reflect until they are all grown up. Here are our past Christmas' starting with our first in the hospital.



Christmas 2007 - Our 1st Christmas


2008


2009


2010


2011








1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute series of pictures! I have two boys and can only imagine your day with triplet boys! I have awarded you the versatile blogger award. I hope you accept. Read here: http://bugsandbooboos.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/versatile-blogger-award-winner/ for details.

    ReplyDelete