Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Cowboy Stage

I was hoping we would not go through this phase, but little Lane thinks he is a cowboy! Not my taste, but as for both sets of grandparents, they are thrilled. Both sets of grandparents have cattle and horses and are really into the "cowboy" stuff. I don't mind as long as they keep the animals at their houses. As for us, I hope we don't ever get dragged into the "cattle/horse" mess. I told them that the boys can show and do whatever as long as they (the grandparents) take care of all of it. Being the only girl in the house (including all animals) I'm sure I will get out voted, but for now that is the way it is!
Lane in his cowboy getup. Thanks to Grammy & Poppy he got new boots, belt, belt buckle, hat, shirt, and guns w/holster. Right now he is the only one into the cowboy thing, and this is really the first time one of them has gone out on their own to like something that the other two don't follow or fight over. We'll see what happens.



















No comments:

Post a Comment